A generous help from you can go a long way in bringing cheer and joy to the lives of elders. Making a donation to the Elders Club International Foundation for organizing the Elders Mela today will help it to-
- reach more elderly people in need of support, companionship, rehabilitation, re-employment & healthcare.
- help the elderly overcome their loneliness and lead a fulfilling and meaningful life.
- improve the overall quality of life of the elderly.
- offer elders an enriching set of opportunities to lead a more dignified, secure and fulfilling life,
- get closer to our mission of providing a 24×7 helpline to elders to reach out for help and assistance against any kind of abuse, neglect, and isolation.
Those who want to be part of Elders Clubs International Foundation by giving their donation, they can do so by sponsoring one Elder for a day which costs 500 rupees for breakfast, lunch, snacks, and dinner at night, One month for rupees 5000/- for one elder stay in a senior home which also includes nourishing food and the same sponsor for per annum works out to rupees 50,000/- Those who wish to donate can do so online as directed.
Those who want to help the Elders with products and services like walking sticks, walkers, wheelchairs, easy chairs, can do so by donating liberally. Also, those who want to contribute for indoor and outdoor games requirements like caroms, chess boards or any play equipment which they wish to donate to concerned elders clubs can do so with liberty. And those who want to donate, chairs, tables, televisions, vehicles, ambulance, dialysis machine, water purifying machines, air coolers, table fans, ceiling fans, kitchen items, provisions, computers, software and hardware to ECIF, they are most welcome.
Elders Clubs International Foundation would be pleased to elicit cooperation from professionals, advocates, legal experts, doctors, and other intellectuals to allow their precious time to help elders to mitigate their problems either daily for one hour, weekly twice visits, Monthly for few days or they can attach to the ECIF for permanently to render their yeoman services. Professionals can also serve the elders whenever they have free time. We also call upon Students, youth, women to give their time so that they can interact with elders to give them companionship and get rid of loneliness.